Concept Art for Fantastic Mr Fox by Chris Appelhans

FANTASTIC-MR-FOX-ART-01

Check out Chris Appelhans posted concept art for Wes Anderson’s Fantastic Mr. Fox [tagged] on his Xanga (all wonderful images via). Loving the image above, which reminds me of Aardman's Chicken Run somehow (the coop, no doubt :p) ~ ... but sure as heck's I'm getting the eventual DVD for FMF (would be cool if they included art-to-screen comparisons tho, IMHO) ... come to think of it ~ where is my Chicken Run DVD?

Fantastic Mr Fox opens November 19th in Singapore ~ am def watching this even if I haveta go at it alone lol

Source: Drawn! / via Tweet

FANTASTIC-MR-FOX-ART-02
FANTASTIC-MR-FOX-ART-03
FANTASTIC-MR-FOX-ART-04
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK