Forest Guardian: Customed Yoka by Josh Coldiron (for DesignerCon)

UPDATED: Added new video:

Josh Coldiron of Nori Toy has sent over snaps of his utterly adorable YOKA FOREST GUARDIAN custom figure done for the upcoming Custom YOKA Show [tagged] for DesignerCon launching November 21st in Pasadena. CLICK THRU for more shots of Forest Guardian making his rounds in the forest (and superbly blending in), and check out the WIP/Making-Of posted on Josh's blog.




[Off-Duty Forgest Guardian ~ so adorable, innit?]

Josh mentions on his deviantArt: "I used flock to give him that furry texture, and I used Magic sculpt for his eyes and nose. I then painted some war paint on him and carved his helmet from some wood I picked up in the mountains of East TN. I used a special kind of wood burner to make the angry face on the wood and to do the designs on the back of it. I used some paper/fabric to make his loin cloth."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK