Introducing RoadKLZ Plush

"One day as I sat watching the evening news talk about a teen being gunned down in LA, I wondered how a life that had been cut short. As news coverage continued to cover the story through the next days, my wife and I questioned how the message of a promising life cut short could be brought home. As we watched people put down flowers and stuffed toys, an idea presented itself to us and said ”how about stuffed toys with a message on them?"...

And so began the concept of RoadKLZ Plush, as shared by it's creator Umesh Shukla. CLICK THRU for the continuation of his story, and check out www.roadklz.com to see the variety of 12 inch tall plushies currently for sale at US$22 per.


Umesh adds: "The next day as I sat and put my ideas down on paper, Fudge ( our golden retriever) came and joined me. Looking at her, I thought of animals’ lives that are cut short and I drew some ideas on paper that depicted dead animals. Soon it was testing time. Two sets of concepts, first one for humans and the second one for animals. And the concept around the animals won hands down.

Nevin (someone who knows his stuff-ed) gave a big thumbs up and as I was there telling him about the concept being called Fallen Angles, Rob (another guy who knows his stuff) passed by and commented ” no angels, they’re roadkill! In the evening my wife made me change roadkill to roadklz as she thought that was more appealing. And that is how RoadKLZ was born. For me its a play ground, a place to have some fun. Hopefully there are more people out there who think that its fun too!"



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK