Custom-Showcase: Dunnys by Jon-Paul Kaiser

jonpaulkaiser-dunny-comm-1

UK-artist Jon-Paul Kaiser shares with us his latest custom-Dunnys as commissioned by Nicocato.
CLICK THRU for more peeks, along with words from Jon-Paul. Clean and crisp and full of character, as usual, Jon-Paul! :)

jonpaulkaiser-dunny-comm-2

Jon-Paul adds: "He asked for a set of three 3" Dunnys, and that one should be him, and the themes for the other two could be left up to me, as long as there was a floral theme in there somewhere. I think the likeness of Nicolas is pretty close, and I'm very pleased with it. The other two I chose to have an unshirted gangster, showing off his tattoo, and an accompanying Hitman, perhaps threatening him at that very moment. I cannibalised some old G.I. Joe guns for this guy."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK