Are You Familiar With The Word "Robot"?

ROBOT-DRAW

Spotted an RT (which means "ReTweet" for all you non-Twitter-folk) on ChocolateSoop's twitter-stream from GuyDavisART which read: "the term "Robot" was introduced into the vocabulary 90 years ago today Raise a glass to your favorite mechanical pals!"

And while I had not gone and checked the authenticity of such a notion, I had thought to gratuitously post pics of various robot sketches I had attempted to do the recent years - although please be kind, I am but a novice in sketching … Do CLICK THRU to view if you so please ~ And Raise a Glass to Your Robot Pals Today! LOL

KAWS-C3PO
MICKEYROBO
KLIM-MACHINE
ROBOT-SKETCH-2
ROBOT-SKETCH-1

And here's my Combat-R-Zero phase:
CRZ-RED
CRZ-PUNCH
CRZ-SKETCH
CRZ-TEA

And yes, I actually do keep old sketches from decades back!
toysrevil-mecha
LOK-2000
ROBOT-KILL

P/S: I am a huge fan of Guy Davis ever since his Baker Street comic books!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK