And The Winners For Drawing Cumulus Are....

"Overall, I thought the standard of entries was extremely high. A real variety of styles and approaches. Also I thought everyone really got Inspector Cumulus' character. I'm delighted by the amount of great work he's inspired." ~says Judge Jonathan Edward

"…I had an incredibly hard time picking my choices.  All are great and blowed my mind! … and in my mind they are all winners!  ;-)" ~says Judge Andy Woo of Crazy Label

DRAWING-CUMULUS-WINNERS

After much deliberation (and believe me, there was), the final Top Three Winners for the DRAWING CUMULUS Illustration Competition has been placed! Check out their prizes HERE and let's count them down, shall we?

THIRD PRIZE goes to this painting by Christian Nauck!
DRAWING-CUMULUS-3RD Congratulations!

SECOND PRIZE goes to "The West Cloud Horror" by Arturo Perez!
DRAWING-CUMULUS-2ND
Congratulations!

FIRST PRIZE goes to "The Scottish Witness" from Alejandro Ovalles aka JAOC
DRAWING-CUMULUS-FIRST
Congratulations!

HONORABLE MENTION goes to this Collage by Adriean Koleric (You don't get a prize, but you get thumbs-up all around!)

Thanks to each and everyone who participated in this contest - your enthusiasm is very much appreciated. And thanks to illustrator Jonathan Edward and Andy Woo of Crazy Label for the prizes and for doing this competition with me! Stay tuned to the next contest to come your way (yes, you read that right, it ain't over yet, folks!) and thanks for reading TOYSREVIL :)

Do feel free to check out The Drawing Cumulus Flickr group (uploading has been disabled, just so you know) and Facebook-album to see the submitted entries!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK