Adventure Kartel Retailer Figures from ThreeA Toys

3A-ADVENTURE-KARTEL-RETAILERS-ED

If I were to ask you folks to choose ONE SINGLE character 1/6-figure from this series of seven Retailer Edition Figures from ThreeA Toys's ADVENTURE KARTEL-line - would you be able to do it? Note that figure-assortment is varied, so some might have lesser quantities thatn other s… sorta reminds me of short-packs in blister-carded egged toys, no? Do check with your fav retailers for availability - ASAP!

3A-ADVENTURE-KARTEL-RETAILERS-ED-01
3A-ADVENTURE-KARTEL-RETAILERS-ED-02
*I'm just glad I might have a chance to score myself a Little Shadow, finally!*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK