Toys From AFA 2011

AFA_TOYS_02

"Broke free" two of my new purchases from the weekend's Anime Festival Asia (www) and had a bit of fun sorting out the assorted bits-n-parts that make up each articulated figurine - and they sure as heck are articulated! Each involving facial-changes, the playability factor is pretty effective, especially with Nendroid Chiaki Minami - charming in her own way, sans the fantastical design I would've preferred characters from The Last Exile: Fam of the Silver Wing). She might see a custom-paint sometime somewhen tho …

And my sordid liking for Makinami Mari from EVA 2.0 manifested unto a purchase for the Plugsuit Version in their Figma range. New sense of toy-discovery for me and I am re-envigorated! Meanwhile, HERE is my dedicated album of my toy-scores for AFA 2011 :)

AFA_TOYS_01
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK