OMG - The Crowds! Day One @ Anime Festival Asia 2012

AFA2012-DAY-ONE-01

Scenes from Day One of Anime Festival Asia via Ryosuke Tei (formerly of Furi Furi, and the creator for the "AFA KUN" mascot!) with the venue at Singapore Expo Halls 7 & 8 looking distressingly packed! "Distressing" because I'm worried if I'll be able to navigate the place tomorrow on Sunday Day Two! Thank goodness I'm there to "visit" as an attendee and not to "report" on the event! … But of course I'll have snaps to share with you, beyond crowd shots, my dear readers ;p

So how has YOUR experience been?

AFA2012-DAY-ONE-02
AFA2012-DAY-ONE-03
AFA2012-DAY-ONE-04

FYI: Ryosuke Tei will be at the WACOM Booth, so do look out for him there!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK