"Out of Service" by Tim Doyle

And just as I was about to retire for the day, feeling stressed and frustrated, this image popped into my inbox and left a wry smile on my face instead...


"Out of Service" by Tim Doyle is a limited edition fine art giclee print, in an edition of edition of 150. Available to purchase here via Spoke Art - this 16" x 20" is priced at US$40 per and comes signed and numbered.

Truth be told, I am not a huge fan of Grumpy Cat, but this mash-up with the anime classic "My Neighbor Totoro" is too hilarious. welcome aboard the "Grumpy CatBus" hahahaha
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK