TOYSREVIL'S SHOW YOU MY TOY: Spiki Wolfman from Nakanari x KusoVinyl


In this first episode of SYMT!, I take a look at a collectible released circa 2013; "SPIKI THE WOLFMAN" (featured on #TOYSREVIL)!

Designed by Tony Shiau AKA "Nakanari" (@nakanari) of MaiHiro and produced by KusoVinyl (*Who have not been active for some years now...)... and I am still missing its tail tho ...-.-"


"Show You My Toy!" = is to be a series where I featured "older" toys/collectibles from my own collection. Who else reading this scored your Spiki back in the day?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK