#JICAF2024: Sept 19, 2024 Edition #TOYSREVILTOYNEWS



[[[ Click for MORE TOYSREVILTOYNEWS ]]]
Click for JICAF2024 Features





#JICAF2024: Sept 19, 2024 Edition #TOYSREVILTOYNEWS


[[[ Click for MORE TOYSREVILTOYNEWS ]]]
Click for JICAF2024 Features














And while it has not been specifically mentioned, but I certainly hope folks heading to JICAF will get to experience his "Furryous Animals" resin toys! I managed to man-handle them at the recent Pop toy Show Singapore (see IG-video below), which led to me buying one for myself LOL









And while we have the catalog for Kemas Dwisatria Ramadhana AKA KemasAcil, I wonder if his TANRA Prototype (from the Yokai Boyz Club) will make an appearance...?!






We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK