Sofuvi Convention @ Osaka (Sept 22)



Vol.6 of SOFUVI CONVENTION (first introduced here) launched today (Sept 22 / 1-Day Only) at SEASIDE STUDIO CASIO (Osaka, Japan), with the event co-hosted by @rj_graphics & @toumartcom, both of whom are indie toy-creators themselves!

I had shared a number of booths & their goodies on TOYSREVIL-X (of course I had missed out TONS others), which I am reposting here on the blog, least folks overseas want to bug the creators for (any possible) post-event availability, cheers. Happy Toy Hunting, y'all!






















All above tweets (I honestly don't know what is the equivalent of "X" now, sorry) were based on what came across my TL and some digging into the respective artists' accounts, while below were just "RTs", cheers.







Now these were JUST FOUND as I was prepping this blogpost (of an event since ended for the day :p)





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK