Unboxing & Toy Review of HIRONO SHELTER



First off: "HIRONO SHELTER" is the latest blind box series from Pop Mart (listed below are the previous series featured on TOYSREVIL), a character for which I am a huge fan off, and thus far the most consistent collection in my hoard, even tho it's 2-3 box per series ...



HIRONO SERIES:

Hirono The Other One Series
Hirono Little Mischief Series
Hirono City of Mercy Series
Hirono Reshape Series
Hirono Mime Series
Hirono Shelter Series Figures


Featured here in this dedicated blog-feature is the unboxing and toy-review of 2 x HIRONO SHELTER blind box figures from Pop Mart, with these (along with Pucky The Feast) being self-gifts for my own birthday! ONWARDS!

BOX #1 Time-lapsed Sped-up Unboxing
(also watchable here on YouTube with no music track):



Featured below is a in-hand closer look at my figure pull, with no spoken narration. Also watchable on YouTube, cheers.



Capping off my unboxing attempts, is the following unboxing (real time lol) and toy review, with spoken narration by myself, more likely none-too coherent at 10+pm at night, after a long exhausting day LOL



FYI: Above IG-embed was first filmed on Insta-Live, then shared to REELS, but will be replaced with a YouTube-embed when I finish uploading it, primarily because you can choose to forward (or reverse) the recording, unlike on IG-embeds, cheers :)

Featured below are snaps from my brother's pull, gifted by my sister for his birthday, ironically a figure I really wanted to pull for myself, just like his Gary Baseman X Space Molly-pull!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHLOL



Thank you all for watching (and LIKING the videos, thanXXXXXX), and have a wonderful Toy-Day ahead!

Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK