July 27, 2026 Edition of TOP TEN BLOGPOSTS ON TOYSREVIL (The Past Week)
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #10 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring the July 21, 2026 Edition of TOYSREVILTOYNEWS = one of the "last few" compilation toynews features I'd published before silently switching back to single-serving toynews on TOYSREVIL.
July 21, 2026 #TOYSREVILTOYNEWS: https://t.co/AY2gh4JoGA featuring #TOYNEWS from @cocopastudio, @Easontu1991 & @Kaiju_One_HK = with characters you might be familiar with...!#SuperRobot#Henshin#tokusatsu#toysblog pic.twitter.com/2vtCAwVIEc
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) July 20, 2026
A few reasons for my "toynews-compilation":
(1) Most times I am unable to gather enough images or info (both product and creator) for a singular blog-feature with content worthy of being clicked on and read, beyond what their own social media(s) could offer (That's how I used to run my blog editorially).
(2) I like the concept of "mixtapes" = where I am able to gather a line-up of goodness I'd like to share in a "3-course meal" in a veritable buffet of toynews we have now out in the www...! Which I might still do tho, so...
The above toynews was focused on (the recently concluded) Wonder Festival 2026 Summer-releases, so to me editorially it is also fulfilling and fun to do, IMHO. Thank You For Reading!
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #9 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) introducing the reveal of "PEARLYN" from , based off the character designs of , from their upcoming GOLD FISH BALLS line of releases, set to debut at Pop Toy Show Singapore in August!
I've since purchased my tickets, so will see y'all on Saturday and Sunday (Fridays are Sold Out)! Also I will be doing more pre-show toynews, so please do consider hitting me up with images and info at "toysreviler [at] gmnail.com" (*Helpful Submission Guidelines) ... so looking forward to just being a "attendee" this year ~ LOL
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #8 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring the SMOL UNIMPRESSED CAPY Plush Charm from Flat Bonnie, since debuted at SDCC2026 - available via Giant Robot/GR2 Gallery booth #1729, as well online here, cheers!
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #7 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) showcasing the "online reveal" of CYBER NINJA SAMENCHU from PunkDrunkers X Devil Toys, debuted at Ani-Com Hong Kong (24-28 July, 2026) available only via LOTTERY (*on Sunday) ... still trawling the www for any in-person display pics or in-hand pics ~ LOL

This'll be the second Cyber-Ninja release, after the "Cyber Ninja Aitsu (Quiccs colorway) (Image below from QUICCS X DEVIL TOYS @ BLAXK circa 2025) ... would be awesome to see an entire clan of cyber-ninjas tho...!
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #6 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring the "reveal" of the BLUE colorway KAWS FELLOW (which has since confirmed to have the BLACK and PINK in the line-up), dropping online Tuesday, July 28th at 12:00pm (noon) Eastern Time on KAWSONE.com.
The release coincides with KAWS' solo show "KAWS: FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS" exhibition at @spacek_korea (Previews here), and is a testament to his longevity and relevance in the wider pop culture saturated world we dwell in, IMHO. Til now I do not own a single KAWS-collectible (not even a bootleg) and have long since given up trying to procure one (LOL), but that does mean I do not respect his art and hustle tho...!
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #5 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) showcasing SIT SIT EREN YEAGER from Yoyo Yeung, revealed to be in both Survey Corps member-form and transformed-Titan form! I wonder what was her connection to "Attack On Titan" (I've asked and am still awaiting a reply lol).
What will they talk about if they met each other ?
— YoyoYeung (@IcyWhiteYoyo) July 25, 2026
SIT SIT 進撃の巨人 & エレン・イェーガー
WF 2026 夏 当日版権
ブース番号「3-23-12」
#WF2026s #進撃の巨人 #エレンイェーガー #WF2026夏 #aot pic.twitter.com/Q08WvYJ4em
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #4 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuring / showcasing NAKUSAME by @javierjimenezxl, with BOTH versions currently on display and available at ElefunPop Art & Toy Show 2026 (Apart of AniComHK - July 24-28), debuting alongside his NYARIKABE vinyl toy!

I've long been a fan of Javier Jimenez's toy-art and creations (I own trio of resin DOROBANIIs and even collaborated on a TOYSREVIL-Edition release Wananeko), and will share a stash of postcards (from 2012) I had just excavated:

That time I featured plenty of live-action #TokyoGhoul film on #TOYSREVIL: https://t.co/TKFGgHM5DS (but never about the sequel "Tokyo Ghoul 's'" tho :p)#EntertainMe pic.twitter.com/aAH11F6Mxa
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) July 27, 2026
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #3 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) introducing (the first) TOKYO GHOUL Live Action Feature Film, which I'd featured consistently for on TOYSREVIL, until I'd watched the 2017 film, then lost interest in blogging about it (not even a review (LOL) ... as "disappointed" as my watch was, I continued to watch the 2019 sequel "Tokyo Ghoul 'S'" (which saw actress Maika Yamamoto replacing Fumika Shimizu as "Touka"), and all I can say is: I've never mentioned either film on this blog again since :p
Here's a reposting of a 3-minuter trailer, cheers.
I was a huge fan of the anime ("had" because past tense), at least for the first two seasons ... in fact I was pretty obsessed, along with my fan-art attempts and constant features on TOYSREVIL, and honestly have always looked out for a Ken Kaneki PopVinyl, to go alongside my Touka Kirishima - which keeps me looking thru Funko-corners wherever I visit stores (*true story) hahahaha
I'll "end" this section with the music video for anime-OP "Munō - österreich" ~ Enjoy the memories!
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> #2 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) showcasing a look at the alien creature in Stephen Chow's 2008-film "CJ7" - for which I'd blogged extensively for, with even Stephen Chow on my blog-tags...! Thanks for the revival, "Kung Fu Soccer"...!
That time when I featured plenty of #CJ7 (#StephenChow-directed 2008 film) & related toynews on #TOYSREVIL: https://t.co/RqmaATa5Ei#toysblog pic.twitter.com/VPce0KfMQG
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) July 27, 2026
CLICK TO FIND OUT MORE OF >>> THE #1 TOP BLOGPOST ON TOYSREVIL (THE PAST WEEK) featuringthe announcement of "Captain Tsubasa" Vinyl Toys from Unbox Industries, with this 2014 blog-feature no doubt re-surfacing due to the World Cup, cheers.
If you have been enjoying what I am doing for the #TOYSREVIL blog & socials, please consider supporting my efforts via:
OPTION#1: Online Donations to "toysrevil@yahoo.com on www.paypal.com (For International), and/or via PayNow (For Singapore / PM me for details).
OPTION#2: Purchase preloved designer toys & trading cards online via
*TOYSREVIL Emporium of Toys & Assorted Collectibles
*@toysreviler on carousell.sg (In Singapore.)
OPTION#3: Purchase preloved designer toys & trading cards in-person via
*TOYSREVIL Pop-Up Store (in Kallang Bahru)
*TOYSREVIL @ Miku Market (open from Wednesdays to Sundays only)

Thank You for your considerations & support!
Andy TOYSREVIL XOXO




Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.