> me teeth and me

and now i have finally found a toothpaste that doesn't make me puke (every single fucking morning) when i brush my mangled teeth: Darlie's Tea Care! and i like it so much i could drink it! (and of coz i dun literally drink toothpaste ya morons ... and of coz im off me rockers and youse kiddies shouldn't drink toothpaste, yeh?)

i wonder what that morning-puking condition might be tho ... sure as heck's ain't anorexia/bulimia, innit? - coz me belly's doing a baby-beached-whale and as sure as effinking-heck i ain't preggers! chemical reaction within me mouth (tho ex'es haven't complain much about anything...) more like ... and morning teeth-brushing is always not something i look forward to when i awake ... *groan*

and all these helps not in my resistence towards "brushing teeth" - something which i've always hated; ever since primary school ... remember (my generation only dey) the days when we were given a humongous (to our kiddie hands) plastic mug (most either in green, blue or red colour only), a toothbrush and wittle pills to chew/munch-on prior to our combined group-teeth-brushing-session along the school's longkang / drains? whereby the chewing of the pill leaves a fcuking red-dye-stain in your mouth, that lingers over the teeth and tongue (like "zombie-blood" like that!) and we hadda brush like mofo-crazy to get rid of the stains? either that or it meant we were dirty children? and i always had trouble brushing off the red-blood-stains ... and i tried and brushed so hard until i dunno whether it was the stains that were dripping out of the corners of my mouth, or that of my own blood from my bleeding gums ...

and that left a fucking mental scar in me, it did.

and i've HATED brushing my teeth ever since. i know what the ramifications are, yaddayaddayadda and yes i too HATE visiting the dentist; even moreso ... becoz i've yet to have a good experience at any a dentist my entire fcuking life. NEVER. my last visit (a coupla years ago?) left yet another painful memory for which i have yet to recover (of coz i exaggerate): the wee slip of the dentist-lady had neither the strength nor patience to extract this particular tooth from me gums, that she hadda jump-up'n'down to pry the stubborn tooth from my stubborn gums ... and it was a whole lotta painful prying, lemme TELL YOUSE! ... personnally? either ya go to the gym more often and work those pecks? or dun bother and get a larger and longer wretch? ... and i ain't giving the "lady" shitte coz of her sex, but reality reigns and im at the end of the fray, so bugger off if ya find this too offensive, yeh? fhanx :)

and nowsadays? i've pryed half a tooth manually loose (near begining of this year). and have two gapping holes amidst me motley collection of teeth (that'll be the death of me one fine day) ... but other than that, im doing dandywandy :)

heh :p

and i've always marvelled at the "evolution" of Darkie=Darlie Toothpaste .. sure as heck's im not offended by whichever branding and/or the supposidly "racist innuendo" (i have less of, if any reason, to be offended), the more important thing is: is it's results, and for that - i dun really much care what itz called ... as long as it works, innit?



*smile* :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK