caught in a dilema of epic personal online proportions

there never is any true blog-privacy, is there?

in this day and cyberage, just plonk-in a keyword (ie: "toysrevil") on google or yahoo; and alla your identity, body and soul would be laid bare for all and sundry ... anyone can have an access to your life, at any given moment and locale. heck! ya can even GPS yourselves, innit?

it's only just a matter of "needing wanting to search for" or bitch-slappin' Laddie Laziness ~ that you'd be able to get into anyone's lives ... much less anyone getting into mine ...

*shudder*


i am suddenly caught in a dilema of epic personal online proportions which had sprung out of the greyed/blue-yonder ... as "personal" as this blogspace can and is "supposed" to be, it is not. yes, i recognize that (and have been naively avoiding said reality since the onset of this weblog) and it is now in my current-mode of, how shall i say it? ~ "self-promotion" (WORK-wise, i mean) ~ whereby i am in the process of:

[1] updating my current work website, for which i wanna be able to link to my play webbies (ie: my multiply-entities which has since disappeared from my menu).

[2] but i haveta "clean up" my play webbies of anything that might jeopardize or in any way be used against me, in the future.

[3] but would all be for naught / redundant if anyone bothered to google and/or yahoo me.

and then they find this weblog (for which you are reading now).

*shudder*


* Paranoia Sustains Survival *


now, i ain't about "regretting" pouring out my anguish and inner pain here, in fact i appreciate and welcomed the reprieve so far thusly ... but now? ... now i've gotta find a way to "resolve" this phantom connundrum ... my options are as follows:

[A] sanitize me cyberarse
transfer all "negative" entries unto another "private blog space" and delaying the inevitable

[B] turn a blind third eye
delete all that is a "negative" on this weblog and ultimately regretting burying my past for this was/is who i am/was

[C] dream on fat boye
dun give a damn and dun change nothin' coz i ain't going nowhere and nobody'll give a shitte anways ~ if only that were true ...


or do i even HAVE an Option [D]?

._.*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK