world outside my window part five

and so im not supposed to talk about the upcoming elections. at least not take any sides overtly nor promote political discussions online ...

no, come election day, i'd be queuing up at the ballot-stations and choose a party/group that will eventually govern my constituency and my (eventual) way of life in singapore. and im not supposed to talk about it, not online anyways.

truth be told, i don't know much about "politics". didn't really much cared and admittedly didn't really much give two shittes. i can't even remember if i've ever voted at all, in my adult life ... you can call me "politically apathetic" and i'd answer; "yes, can i help you?" ... but that doesn't mean i don't have any feelings thoughts about it all now, ~ nor of my way of life and how it is going to be governed and managed.

before the end of this year, i'd be pushing my "late thirties" (*cough-cough*), so i dare not even catergorize myself in the "youth" catergory (and hence out of favor for any and everyone's demographics, if that ever be the case). but i am in a position to "make a difference", maybe even if it's within my own sphere of influence and mayhap at the end of the day, regardless of the "bigger picture", that is the only choice i get to can make ... so please, don't "attempt" to tell me how i should make my decisions, nor tell me what is right and/or wrong, for i ain't sucking a lolly in me mouth looking bright-doe-eyed above and listening to sweet words of empty promises and of dangled material possessions ... for morality offers no compassion to politics - for even tho a blind eye it may turn once (or even twice) to failure, a mind that thinks devolves not ... IMHO.

in the end, i don't really care who or which party runs the whole shebang what i want to know is: the people whom i'm voting for, are they gonna do right by me? do right by the country?

but hey, i ain't supposed to talk about the elections here, am i? so please, leave no political comments and rants and such. this is not a political post. remember, prison got no broadband, okay? let's just talk *toys*!

*heh*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK