tosco tronic sculpt and woe

< this Tosco proto-sculpt looks pretty promising, dunnit? [via] ~ but unfortunately, Toeze has passed on the Tronics line.

Yahid Rodriguez (creator/designer of Tronics) says:

"Tronics won't be produce by Toeze and so far no producer company has shown interest in them. The toy won't be produce due to some disagreements and all I can do now is post another thread with some images of the final Tronics that where planed to produce. I'm still looking for a producer and I hope I can find one. Tosco deserves it ;)" [via]

all i can offer is: good luck Yahid!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK