bart qee custom by yunicorn

TOYSREVIL: what's the name of your custom?

YUNICORN: The Heart Replacer


/// READ MORE HERE

TRE: how did the Bart Qee custom gig come about? what was the genesis?

YUNICORN: Kirby and Whitney at Rotofugi invited me to participate. I gladly did so... They are good people, the project seemed really cool and benefits a good cause.

TRE: what is your custom concept about? what was your influence and why did you choose this concept?

YUNICORN: I wanted to try to get away from the Bart character as much as possible with this sculpt, while still keeping it recognizable. So, the first thing I did was chop his face off and cut a hole in his chest. I had recently split up with my girlfriend of 7 years and this was sort of a reaction to how I was feeling about it. Like some creature had climbed into my chest and set up shop where my heart used to be. Lately my characters have been a little more autobiographical in a roundabout way. Wow... that sounds hopelessly emo and fucking dumb. I need to shut up now.


TRE: we leave behind the past to seek a better future, i reckon (i think i should shut up about that too :p) are you a Simpsons-fan?

YUNICORN: I used to be more of a fan than I am now. I think it's more timing than anything else. I don't watch much TV anymore and I'm never around when it's on. I'm definitely going to check out the movie.

TRE: do you think Bart is a pain-in-da-ass or is he misunderstood?

YUNICORN: A little bit of both.

TRE: if you were a Simpsons-character, who would you wanna be and why?

YUNICORN: Max Powers. He has the name that I want to touch... but I mustn't touch.

TRE: why do you think the Simpsons-character skin is yellow?

YUNICORN: Liver damage and golden showers... but not necessarily in that order.

TOYSREVIL: cheers for your time and trouble, dude! in closing, maybe you'd like to share with everyone reading; WHO IS YUNICORN?

YUNICORN: I'm just some guy that lives in Shitcago Illinois and does things sometimes. In addition to making art stuffs I also make musics. I don't particularly like talking about myself and don't know how to take a compliment.

If you want to see some of my illustration and design, you should go here... www.yunicorn.com or hit me up on poopspace... www.myspace.com/yunicorn_wrangler

If you want to check out some of the music I've made, you should go here...
http://www.myspace.com/americanheritage
http://www.myspace.com/lipsofthedeceased
http://www.myspace.com/gavfan
http://www.myspace.com/penisplusvagina
http://www.myspace.com/quienesboom

If you want free hugs you should find me in real life and I will gladly fulfill your request.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK