more death race

As mentioned before, I've not had the chance to watch the original 1975 Death Race 2000 and thus have neither any preconceptions nor expectation of this current Paul W.S. Anderson-directed DEATH RACE starring Jason Statham as lead-racer "Frankenstein" - except to relish in it's full-on apocalyptic-future x MadMax-ish promise of mayhem and destruction, as seen from these in-production images from JoBlo.com [via] including a write-up of their set-visit - EDIT: found larger-images via WorstPreviews.com!

The windscreen-mounted Gaitling-gun turned me on. The would-be-K.I.T.T.-stripes turned me on. The "Dreadnought" turned me on. Natalie Martinez (as navigator, "Case") sure as heck turned me on. And yes, tis all about teh cars - tricked-out, locked'n'loaded LOL ... and that i am in need mindless mayhem and destruction (Not blood and gore, mind) To vent my mind before it explodes. VEEEEEENT! = MORE










I've half a mind to convert my Barbie-cars collection into death-juggarnauts, as opposed to the pimped-out Fast-n-Furious rides, for which they were collected and amassed for, in the first place ... yes, I used to collect 2nd/3rd-hand Barbie doll cars, via trades and online-auctions ... now I can't afford them - BUT if YOU folks wanna send some free my way? I wouldn't be too ashamed to take 'em! muahahahaha *ahem*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK