i hate toys! (the name of my new blog, not my current disposition! LOL)

And so the "trick" is to either keep the new I HATE TOYS!-blog R-rated (becoz folks can get really angsty about their opinions) or have it PG-rated (which frankly I myself am skeptical of being able to maintain the status quo on a regular basis :p).

I recognize (for a while now actually) that there is a need for collectors and naysayers to vent, rage and rant, and most times with a need to remain "anonymous" - which I heartily discourage on TRE - becoz essentially this blog is about the "celebration of toys" (if I dislike it or disagree with it, or how it's handled, I just don't blog about it much, simple really). Although negative opinions ARE welcomed on TRE (becoz without feedback, both negative with the positive, how can creators / producers / retailers improve on their products and services?) - I'd wish folks could be responsible for their opinions, and not cower under the heavy veil of anonymity. But that's just how I run my humble little weblog :)

But on I HATE TOYS! - everything is fair game, and anonymity is A-okay! (am I insane? yes I am)

Hoping folks could have a "decent debate" about any particular toy (from both consumer and creator / producer, I insist) may be a long-shot, but I'm thinking to try it out for a bit, maybe ...

But before I even begin down this non-politically-correct cyber slippery slope with a new sub-blog (and decide on carrying on with the notion) - I've a POLL currently up, in reference to the status of that blog: "Should this blog be rated R or can it be PG-rated?"

01. Make it R with "strong language" warning.
02. Keep it PG-rated and the comments flowing.
03. Doesn't matter either way becoz I have nothing to say anyways.
04. See where the cyber-winds blow...

Poll ends this coming Sunday, on October 5th. I will decide afters to carry on with it or not :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK