noir de plume by ashley wood x 3a toys

TRE-Reader BHD's gotten his NOIR DE PLUME (the 2nd 1/6-scaled figure from 3A Toys / designed by Ashley Wood) and share with us his impressions (and images) of the figure:

BHD: "My Noir de Plume turned up early this week.  As expected from a 3A figure it's pretty sweet.  The sculpt is lovely and everything matches the look of an Ashley Wood character.  If anything I'd say I like this figure more than the Les Mort one, if only because it has these really cool soft-rubber boots that allow the poseable toes to be used properly :P"


BHD: "The only curious thing, which I've mentioned to 3A, is that I didn't get a label on my NdP box - it came as just a black mystery box, but luckily inside a cardboard packing box with a picture of Noir de Plume on (in a similar manner to the uber cool Bertie box)." = sounds intriguing dude - send over a pic of the box when ya have it, yeh? thanks! = TRE-Readers Rawketh ~ And don't let anyone tell you otherwise! ...

Initially limited to 75 pcs @ US$150-per (inclusive US$30-shipping), Noir de Plume has since been sold out. Secondary market prices have been hovering around US$300-400 (or so I'm told), which frankly, is utterly insane, IMHO. Meanwhile, as Im trying to rustle-up some words and pics of my own, I leave you with this:

DE-PLUMES2
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK