STCC2008 Adventures: How I Made a Pest Of Myself @ TOUMA's Booth (But I Had Fun)

TOUMA-ADVENTURE

Presenting unpublished pics of me a "random crazy-eyed" Touma-fan caught hamming it up in TOUMA's booth @ the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention 2008 [tagged] - CLICK THRU to find out what happened back then ... ;p


It all started off innocently enough (as all things normally do before they spiral out of control) with Touma autographing his SLITHER vinyl toy which he'd presented to me a "random crazy-eyed-fan" as a prezzie (gawddamn I'm still pumped he reads the TRE-blog!)Good times :)


...Then I'd thought it would be a good idea to try on the wrestling-mask, just for the fun of it, ya know? Ah9 urged me on too LOL (and yes, the "random-crazy-eyed-fan" was/is me, I cannot carry-on with the charade any longer...*sigh*). Yuki-san must've thought I was crazy, but being the noice bloke that he was, did not say it to my face (even if he might have had thought so :p) ... and so, I clumsily put it on! (but def NOT the Knuckle-Bear-mask, becoz that TOUMA IS KNUCKLE BEAR!).



...AND, I thought maybe my shaggy-mane could use a bit of airing, ya know, for a more
"dramatic visual display"? (Yes, on some days, thy vanity knows no bounds - shuddup).

DISCLAIMER: The following dialogue is a fictional account of what had transpired. Any similarities to actual events or conversation being accurate, is purely coincidental. (Or is just that I don't need to understand the Japanese language to know that I was being a pest :p)


ANDY-TRE: "Dude! I'll just pretend to be ordering you around, okay? (manly-giggle)"
YUKI-san: "Touma-san, play along dude..."
TOUMA-san: "... dude, you gotta be kidding me ..."


YUKI-san: "Dude, just play along and he'll bugger off soon ne ..."
TOUMA-san: "Dude, don't be bugging me while I'm packing my toys, yo!"
ANDY-TRE: "Is the camera ready yet? I'll hold my pose for you, 9! No worries bro!"


YUKI-san (who can't stop laughing): "DUDE, this is getting reeeeally embarrassing ne, people are starting to stare ... just play along and the loser will leave, purleeze!"
TOUMA-san: "Aaawww, maaaan! Wait, let me put away my Optimus Prime first ne ... *whistle*
ANDY-TRE: "...man, these masks really make ya break out a sweat, no? Do you guys ever wash these babies?"

PRESENTIIIIIING:
TOUMA-VS-TRE



ANDY-TRE: "Dude, dude - ow ow - you're hurting me !"
TOUMA-san: "It's was a pleasure meeting you too :)"


And I've been crazy-eyed ever since! ... Why wear the mask? Becoz it was fun (and thought was a good idea at the time) and I got to "wrestle" Touma himself. Yes, although I am a shy person by nature, I too, know no shame on some random days. heh. You rawk, Touma-san! And you rawk too Yuki-san! (for letting me wear your mask ne) LOL

[Event pics by 9]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK