the dark knight to see theatrical re-release in january 23, 2009

THE DARK KNIGHT is being re-released in cinemas January 23rd 2009.

I realize I am still sore about a situation that happened in May 2008. There has not been any resolution or answer in any way. NO I cannot get over it. I thought I could and did, but nope. I actually had a long blog-post all typed out, but sadly felt it would have been a thorough waste of effort and resources. The animosity festered and a seething lava of bile is all that remains. The movie has become tainted beoz of this experience, for me.

I'm still down with the toys tho (especially Hot Toys' excellent 1/6th-scale TDK-range), but have since chosen to not contribute a dime into the corporation's coffers, denying myself even the DVD. But I will not deny YOU readers the information of the movie's re-release in the U.S. (if you don't know about it already, that is). And that is all I have to say about this particular subject.

[Release date via Comingsoon.net]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK