Walrus TV Artist Feature: Kostas Interview from Dithers


"Listen in as photographer Ricky Powell interviews Kostas Seremetis about his painting. Interview segment from Upper Playground's "Dithers." Filmed by Reid Van Renesse for FIFTY24SF and Upper Playground." [via]

I faintly remember KOSTAS' spray-paint splattered HULK around about the time I started getting seriously into Michael Lau and Eric So, and remembering thinking: "Like that also can, ah?" (yes i was quite a clueless ignorant-snob back when, I admit) .... I am so not worthy. Now, I would lurve me sum Kostas-Hulk please. thanks.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK