I Have The Power @ Double Punch Gallery (June 20-July 19)

Now, I like me my retro-cartoon lore and partaketh of He-Man & The Masters of the Universe as much as any gent of my generation does, but I dare not claim to be such a HUGE fan of (Don't own any of the toys, altho I am still on the constant track-down of the Dolph Lundgren MOTU-flick from 1987...*cough*). But that does not stop me from ogling the artwork for the I HAVE THE POWER MOTU-tribute show currently being exhibited at the Double Punch Gallery - which have been listed online via Ningyoushi.com for your purchasing pleasures. (Note that all artwork sold online will be shipped after the show ends on July 19th)
Also, CLICK THRU for opening night snaps of the show - courtesy of PHONETICONTROL!


[34 x images of "I Have The Power" / via Phoneticontrol's flickr]

Here be a selection of artwork I dig, besides the few already posted on TRE :)







[All the artwork should be made into a series of postcards or collectible trading cards
- for peeps like me who sadly, cannot afford original artwork, IMHO ... one can wish :p]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK