C.I.World @ Taipei Toy Festival 2009

CI-WORLD-TTF

I remember a time when C.I.Boys were readily available and visible in Singapore ... like that underground boutique via Citylink to Marina Square, or the shopfront in Plaza Singapura ... now? Don't see them and hence don't really hunt for them. Nevertheless, Richard Wong's C.I.World booth display at Taipei Toy Festival {July 9-12) was a literal color and character-fest of C.I.Boys of all sizes and styles (one of my personal favs is the Chinese Vampire/Zombie with a talisman on the forehead! LOL).

CLICK THRU for some display-pics (click on images to view larger).

IMG_2495
IMG_2496
IMG_2497
Credit: All above event images via Eugene Lee (our TRE-Man in Taiwan!)

PRE-EVENT PROMO IMAGES:
NO-RULES-02
NO-RULES-03
NO-RULES-01

PROJECT NO RULES:
MIGU @ NT2280 (Regular price: NT2480/HK580 )
DERI @ NT1780(Regular price: NT1980/HK480) - limited to 120 pcs
NOMI @ NT1980/HK480

Here's a closer-look at DERI:

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK