Custom IWG Plush Skulls by Lana Crooks for San Diego Comic-Con 2009 (Booth 4932)

LANA-CROOKS-IWG-SKULLS

Rocket World will be piling up with some very special Custom Plushies in their booth #4932 this year - in the form of handmade IWG Plush Skulls by Chicago based artist Lana Crooks!

LANA-said: "What you cant see from this pic is the front...one eye is larger than the other and the nose is more of a triangle. So I made my style skull but with his [Patrick Ma's] skulls features. They are limited to 20 pieces and will sell for $50. All handmade by me, and I'll be sitting around the booth at various intervals. I am [also] working on another extremely limited plush for him...that may be at the con as a sneak peek."

(cheers for the headsup, Jeremy!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK