G.I. YO Suckpegs from The Sucklord

...All Together Now, scream "YOOOOO... YO!"
G.I.-YO

So okay, maybe it doesn't have that catchy a battle-cry compared to it's "original-inspiration" (FYI: battle-cry idea was my own to begin with, so there ya go LOL), but as a homage to the age-old cartoon fav (now screening in a cinema near you), this is an absolute sick threesome of new Suckpegs from the ever conquering SUCKLORD that you HAVE to score!

The Sucklord-Sayeth: "Wish I could have had these all done and ready in time for a certain movie release, but that proved to be a huge task. Don't even know how I'm gonna sell these yet, Pre-order or made to order? Don't know. Anyone who is interested can check the sucksite for updates."

So what are you waiting for? Another battle-cry from me? Go storm the Sucklord's castle of bootleg-villainy and ask for your G.I. YO! Suckpegs!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK