Last Drop Of The Year by SUCKLORD / What To Expect in 2010

Message-from-SUCKLORD-Starts: "Just made it! I pledged that I would finish the Classic bootleg series in 2009 and I was able to pull it off with 7 hours to spare. Behold, some of the weirdest and most random bootlegs to date: http://suckadelic.com/Realms2.html"

Or you can CLICK THRU for the full-details of a trio of new Suckadelic-offerings from the last batch of Classic Suckadelic bootleg figures, featuring the soon-to-be-retired type of packaging design! Also read carefully what The Sucklord has planned for 2010!

WICKED-METAL
WICKED METAL available via the Suckstore for US$40 each

SUCKLORD-Says: These things have been rattling around in my brain for years. Finally glad to get them out. I know I said there were gonna be a "Final 11" for 2009, turns out there are only 9. I actually have 3 more that I want to still do, but I'm gonna kick them to 2011. If you have been following my moves over the last few years, you should be able to guess who they are. Then there is gonna be a special 4th one even later than that. All of this will make sense as 2010 goes on. I have some special things planned that will explain some of these back-stories in greater detail....

EROS-DESTROYER
EROS BOOTLEG available via the Suckstore for US$40 each

SUCKLORD-Adds: Just cuz I am retiring this package style and concept, doesn't mean I ain't gonna keep making fake Star Wars figures, I'm just gonna up the game and do it in a different way and in some cases, a more collaborative manner. I want to make shit more official. Other plans for 2010 include more bagged bootlegs (Space suits, anyone? How about some more Rejects?) More Suckpegs (possibly a vehicle) More self bootlegged Vinyl, a new Sports themed series if I can pull it off, and something else really
crazy that I can't even tell you about right now, but it's gonna confuse the hell out of you, hopefully.

BAD-ACID
BAD ACID BOOTLEG available via the Suckstore for US$40 each

SUCKLORD-Concludes: There will be more videos, more trading cards (Suckpax Series 2) and a hole bunch of extra curricular projects. Stay with me people, I am so not done with this yet! Happy New year! I know Obama is not turning out to be the Messiah like we hoped, but don't give up on him! He is so much better than the alternative. We need to take the streets! Keep it real! Next year is gonna be a hot one!

2010 and BEYOND: THE SUPER SUCKLORD!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK