About Those Uncut Suckpax Series 1 Sheets by The Sucklord

It's funny how things from the past comes back to "haunt" you when you least expect it to ... long-time readers of thy humble blog will have known about my "past" with collectible trading cards (well, I whine about it as often, I suppose...), but what folks might not, nay DO NOT know, is hat I had "a thing" for "uncut trading card sheets" = which is essentially the entire set of trading cards in a particular series, all printed on a singular sheet, uncut!

My humble collection included Mike Allred's "Madman", the Brandon-Lee starring "The Crow" movie-cards, and other assorted grandeurs that never actually do see the light of wall-display (as much as I had wanted, there be no spare walls to hang them from anyways)... aaahhh the memories...

Now the Sucklord has released uncut sheets of SUCKPAX Series 1 (which has since sold out / reviewed) available via the Suckstore for US$50 per, in an edition of only 50 ~ all signed and numbered by the Super Sucklord! Now, I just need me sum wallspace ... (and dosh, don't forget that!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK