Cool Character Mashups with Hello Kitty Model Kit by Joseph Senior


CLICK THRU for fabulous renders of Hello Kitty in a variety of pop culture crossover x mashup guises in this series titled "Hello Kitty Model Kit" spotted on LikeCOOL (as rendered by Joseph Senior) ~ which I would happily consider collecting if ever they were made into actual toy collectibles (Especially the Star Wars series ~ the only way you're gonna see Darth Vader with a ribbon on his helmet :p)

ADDED: Joseph mntions: "These Hello Kitty mash-ups started out in life as a kind of tribute to George Lucas and Star Wars, and have sort of branched out from there."

Hello-Kitty-Model-Kit-1
[Awesomest Hello Kitty x Star Wars ever!]
Hello-Kitty-Model-Kit-2
[Buzz Light Kitty and Robo Kitty FTW]
Hello-Kitty-Model-Kit-3

Comments

Tina Sena said…
Someone has to make, market and sell these! I want theme all!
yodanz said…
Hi Toysrevil,
I'm thrilled that you thought my Kitty paintings were cool enough to feature on your awesome website.

Since I don't own the rights to
1. Hello Kitty
or
2. any of the 'characters' I paint
I don't know how I could ever market my 'little friends'.

These Hello Kitty mash-ups started out in life as a kind of tribute to George Lucas and Star Wars, and have sort of branched out from there.
Thanks to everyone who has posted such nice comments about them.
I had a break from doing them for a while, but I'm back to doing more of them. There are more new ones on the same Myspace page, if anyone's interested.
regards,
Joseph Senior

ps. Websites are starting to credit someone called Stiletto-Ninja for my Kitties. You should know that he has been putting them on his Flickr page, but has nothing to do with them.
yodanz said…
I'm glad that I've been getting such nice comments.
Thank you everyone.

regards,
Joseph

ps. there are new ones 'hatching' on my Myspace page:
www.myspace.com/yodanz
cinderboy said…
Awesome stuff, showed my office pals and they all loved it.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE!!! you should sell them i love them!
Unknown said…
I don't know what can be done but i seriously need one.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK