Jon-Paul Kaiser x TOYSREVIL for CLEA 2010

WHAT: I was in Thailand a the beginning of September 2010 to cover The Character Licensing Expo Asia / CLEA and had posted a host of happenings, but it was not completed. There were many more to be blogged about, and this is one such post…

TRE_Print

This image came about when I had expressed my desire to produce something for CLEA, either a sticker or postcard print I could give away and promote both my own blog, and as well the art of Jon-Paul Kaiser. The gracious man that he is, he came up with this image above, whereas I unfortunately, was unable to reciprocate this time around. But know that this image will manifest one day n one form or another! Meanwhile, I'd bugged JPK for his impression of his experience in Thailand, which I think is perfect for introducing image :)

JPK: "Thailand was amazing. As you of course know! From the moment I got there it felt as if we were being treated as celebrities and they went to great pains to make sure we were happy and always comfortable. Meeting you guys as well was awesome, yours (along with your nemesis VinylPulse) was the first blog I started reading about toys so there was already a friendship there. I'd spoken to Igor and PO! quite a bit prior to meeting, and Zam as well to a lesser extent.

One of the funniest memories was when I went strolling around the centre on my own. I'm a fairly big guy even in the UK, and in Thailand I really stood out. In the Siam Paragon centre I was walking and one group of girls actually stopped and pointed at me, gasping.
"


I would've given quite a bit to see them girls gasping (some of which I experienced while walking alongside Jon-Paul at Klong Tom Night Market lol) and as well the mention of VP, which in fact was one of my main inspiration to start a toy-blog LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK