Star Wars Galaxy Original Paintings by Tyson Bodnarchuk


Remember I gawked over the Star Wars Galaxy Sketch cards drawn by artist Tyson Bodnarchuk in my previous post (well shame on you for missing his artwork *tsk-tsk*). And now, Tyson has gone and created a series of original drawings based on some of his favorite obscure Star wars characters, and listed them for sale on his Etsy Shop! Tyson added in his email: "I had a lot of great feedback regarding these cards, so I thought I would give people another chance to pick up an original piece for their collection."


Here are some sample artwork, and HERE is where you need to go to score some! You and I know perfectly well that US$40 for an original painting is a NEED, not a "maybe" ~ and especially cool artwork like these!

(Above shown Trooper and Dewback is sized 4.75" x6.5")
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK