Daily Wrap-Up: May 17th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-17
[Click above image for 20 x blogposts on titanic-Tuesday]

I literally had to stop blogging today. 20 x blogposts on a Tuesday has veered dangerously into "strange territory", no doubt a snowball from the day before, as well Superhero-Sunday - I never did expect the tally to hit up twenty, and ironically I had to hold back a good fraction of the total planned posts, as [A] Editorially, it would be over-kill and information-overload (yes, I actually DO editorialize my posts - not randomly post whatever comes into my inbox lol), and [B] a lot of earlier posts might get lost buried into the second page, and I really would like to give each and every post the benefit of being read without too much hassle, otherwise why post? I'm not here to rack-up blogposts for the sake-of, ya'know? LOL

Ever since I gave the 6-year old blog a slight template re-design (had wanted to do so for a while, but being technically-challenged meant keeping the status-quo for a while longer than it was supposed to ;p) - and in the event of the change-around, I had lost the html-code to be able to collapse the posts into shorter summary - so as to keep more posts on the first page, with the ability to click to read thru for more info and images.

And while I am able to find the html-code, placing it within the blog-template, is another whole hog of a story. The last time I attempted and succeeded in doing so, it literally took me a couple of days of trial-n-error before everything made sense. Now? I can hardly focus on the template-field due to my Stroke-affected vision-issues (yes, yet another situation affected by my health-malady lol), much less attempt to re-find a spot to paste in the code again.

But I know tis something that needs to be done (as there are a whole other hog-full of tasks to be done) and one day it will be, and then I would have one less thing to complain about on this blog! LOL

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK