Daily Wrap-Up: May 8th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-8

May 8th Sunday was essentially "Mother's Day"! I may say "go hug or kiss your mum, and tell her you love her", but that would mean you only do it once a year ("twice", if were her birthday), so let's just say I hope good times and love was shared once again with the person that carried you in her belly for nine months (and made her look "fat") and eventually birthed you, via a prolonged period of agony and pain :)

In typical Singapore-Chinese traditions, the Heng Family set out for a family-luncheon, and devoured sushi and shabu-shabu, and my sinful belly was within an inch of exploding, I exaggerate not. I had my fair share of Stroke-afected bodily dramas, but frankly at the end of the day, focus was on my Mum, so my grouses can take care of themselves for another day. Here's hoping you had a good Mother's Day!



*This is a post-dated entry*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK