"Best Use Of Electronics" for Munnyworld Megacontest by Matt Anderson

MATT-A-MAD-SCIENTIST-01

Matt Anderson's MAD SCIENTIST custom-Foomi won his top placing in the "Best Use Of Electronics" category in the Munnyworld Megacontest and TOYSREVIL asked Matt for his first impressions of the win (FYI: The figure is currently at the Rusted Nail Gallery in Mesa).

MATT-A-MAD-SCIENTIST-03

MATT-A: "Well first off I'd like to thank the judges, Kidrobot of course and everyone one that voted. This was highly unexpected I must say. To be honest it took RsinArt sending me a text to even inform me that I had won, and my response was " Wait...I won something? " hah . There was an incredible amount of talent in this contest and quite frankly I feel it was absolutely one of the tougher contest to have judged."

MATT-A-MAD-SCIENTIST-02

MATT-A: "That being said, I absolutely Dig this new character in the Munny world series. There is alot of potential with this base , as we all have now seen from the entries, and it is definitely an easy fit with my genre and style of artwork. So short and sweet, Thanks KR and everyone for giving me the opportunity yet again to show you guys what I can do. And I'm definitely not finished yet. Keep an eye out for new upcoming customs....even one you'll like Andy....Swords and Be-headings haha....Thanks again Andy for getting me out there!"

He had me at "Hello" … nope, cheezy-movie-lines from Jerry McGuire will never get stale, lemme tells'ya! LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK