My Own Karakterz Event @ Prototype's Ala Moana (Sept 2)


EVENT-PRESS: Come this Saturday, September 2, 2011 at 6:00pm at Prototype's Ala Moana Store location, a team of Hawaii's graff greats will be debuting their work for the month of September at "My Own Karakterz".  Be@k, Tonk, Puff, Neito, Blasto, Bother, Mung, Choni and Humu will be displaying their trademarked characters in full force, from hitting canvas to customs.  If you're around the area, stop on by and show some 808 love.

I had actually wanted to email HaynMade to ask if "Karakterz" meant anything in Hawaiian, than realized it might well mean "characters"? LOL ~I'll let the 'mystery' remain as-is :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK