GID Bambaboss in Singapore

GID-BAMBABOSS-SG-01 GID-BAMBABOSS-SG-02

When the box arrived at my doorstep, I could not figure out what it actually contained (but for the 3A Toys papers in the box). The Chinese-text (to be read in Cantonese) actually translates to "Smokestack Neon Boy" and it did not occur to me till a little bit later, that it meant a description of BAMBABOSS - but I had only received and reviewed the box of DIYs only yesterday!

GID-BAMBABOSS-SG-04

Upon opening, it wad revealed to be the GID / Glow-in-the-Dark Edition! I had completely forgotten about this prior purchase ('sad' when that happens, yeh?) but was delighted (and somewhat bewildered) when I opened it up, recognizing the pizza-box-styled carton box, and the blister-carded packaging of the individual Action Portable figurine. Might open up the blister to display the figure tho (and test the GID-ability) … but then again, I might not.

[More unboxing images on my Facebook album]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK