The Avengers Movie Trailer Preview on ET


I remember not too long ago standing in-front of the tv-screen at the neighborhood video-rental store as they played THOR, and me egging to procure both Thor and eventually Captain America movies, and generally geeing out to them - regardless of how awesome or sucky folks seem to have deemed them. I am after all, a comicbook-fan first and foremost. And I thoroughly enjoyed Marvel's The Ultimates (no doubt the concept-focus of this film's design). So seeing The Avengers on the big-screen would be a dream come true, and this preview is a small step towards that. Yep :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK