Framed Felt Insects from The Felt Mistress

saloonbeetle chelseabeetle

From Felt Mistress comes a series of framed, pinned bugs, for sale via her online shop. Priced at £95.00 each, the item featuresone-off 3D hand-stitched felt beetle in deep box frame (Frame dimesions 25x25cm square. 4.5cm deep) and signed at reverse of frame. At this time of post, only two of these beetles remain available, so be quick if you hanker for one! I've had a slight fascination with insects framed and displayed tho…

arizonadetail
"I have a love/hate relationship with insects. Even though they're usually my favourite section of any natural history museum or zoo they're also my biggest fear when traveling. Thankfully, in Japan I only had a few encounters with insects (mostly notably a Mukade!). It seems strange that I would avoid parks for fear of bugs but would actively seek them out in the many pet shops that sell them." ~mentions Felt Mistress.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK