So Where Would You Go? Tales from the Sneaky Crypt or Icons?

TALES-SNEAKY-CRYPT-01
TALES-SNEAKY-CRYPT-02

Sitting aside as a literal bystander, two shows launch tonight in the United Kingdom: "Tales of the Sneaky Crypt" at Kidrobot London (organized by Sneaky Raccoon), and the "Icons - Customs Toy Show from The Hang Gang in Leeds. If I were in UK itself, it would prove a literal hair-tear, as I would need to decide where to go in the first place - as much as I would love to be in both shows!

But as an online bystander, my directional decisions would have to be based on what I reckon would give me a good show - and that would be based on the amount of imagery that has been released online, to entice and tempt me. (I am not counting "friends", as that would actually be a determining factor, but now, this post is not about that ;p).

In the spirit of such a notion, here are a few images culled online, of what to expect from both shows. The above featured is a sole image of the tees that will be available at Tales (plus a couple pf previous sneaks), while sneak-peeks of custom BE@RBRICKS for the Icons show are featured below.

ICONS-HANGGANG-01
[Left: Jon-Paul Kaiser / Right: Triclops Studio]
ICONS-HANGGANG-02
[Above: Sourbones / More pics here]
ICONS-HANGGANG_05 ICONS-HANGGANG_06
[Above: UME Toys]
ICONS-HANGGANG-04
[Above+Below: Previews from Hang Gang-blog]
ICONS-HANGGANG-03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK