Designer Con 2011 Coin by Chris Ryniak

Dcon2011Coin

To be launched at DesignerCon this Saturday is an exclusive Designer Con art coin designed by Chris Ryniak. Sized 1.5" wide, these metal coins feature an antique gold finish, are limited to 100 pieces, and will sold at US$10 each - available at the DCon Registration table near the show entrance.

If there are anywhere near the quality of Pocket Change (which I have but yet to review) I would suggest you grab these asap, as they are AWESOME! I'm serious here! ~ And grab one for me as well!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK