Giant Super Robots & Me / 2 Days Countdown To My Fave Anime Contest Dateline

MY-FAV-ANIME-2DAYS

I was the generation gripped by the early giant super robots like Mazinger Z, Tetsujin-28, while advanced robots like Gundam and Macross did not scan on my radar. (Other western cartoons held my attention then, like Transformers etc al). Years later I caught on with Evangelion, but seems a lifetime of mecha-builds have already by passed my psyche.

Remembering the days when giant robots held weapons like blades and blunt instruments, rather than laser-pulsed cannons, and had arms that could fly out and punch someone on the face! Then somehow enchanted swords got passed down to cartoons and the robots became weapons themselves.

I love the concept of giant robots. And two of the prizes for this contest is from Robert DeCastro of Atomic Mushroom Toys - which I had hoped would help inspire a new generation of giant robot lovers :)

Counting down 2 Days till the submission dateline for MY FAVE ANIME Contest [Read Details HERE] on November 30th @ 12 NOON (+8 GMT / Singapore-time). Have you submitted yours yet? = toysreviler [at] gmail.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK