The Wooden Sucklord by Gary Ham

GARY-HAM-SUCKLORD-01

Gary Ham does The Sucklord as a wooden toy-set, and lists it up on Ebay, and I am liking it loads! Brings me back to the good old days when Gary did charming wood-figures (something not many folks do as well in this particular visual genre, I must say). Check out my interview with Gary HERE, and go score yourselves some awesomeness!

GARY-HAM-SUCKLORD-02 GARY-HAM-SUCKLORD-03
"The Sucklord got the boot from Work of Art this week, so in honor of the Sucklord, I give you the SUCKset, a tribute to all things Suckadelic.

This is a hand made and hand painted wood toy of the Sucklord made by Gary Ham. One of two made. The toy stands 7" tall and has 5 points of articulation at the head, shoulders, and wrists. There are interchangeable heads and tons of accessories. The Suck set includes *all wood parts and not real*"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK