11 pix for 2011: Mike Graham aka Zombiemonkie

ZOMBIEMONKIE-11PIX
"2011 was a huge year of creative growth for me.
At the beginning of the year I made an asserted effort to build my art career by cutting back on my day job hours. Dropping down to 3-4 days a week at Five and Diamond I have been able to focus larger chunks of time to bigger projects and considering I haven't starved yet I think it has paid off! Looking back I am very fond of some of my 2011 creations, if I had to choose I think my top 3 would be:

#1 "Zombie Art Project" - I love the simplistic gory style and I still can't get over just how many of these things I created. There are some very fun, very playable zombies in this set!
#2 "The Deep One" - He's a creepy deep sea monster that looks awesome in 3 separate types of lighting then add this to his custom display box that I mounted black lights into and you get one of my favorite creations of 2011!
#3 "F451" - I can almost assuredly say that this is the first if not ONLY Fahrenheit 451 custom toy ever made! F451 effected me more then any other book I read in high school and I am happy I was able to turn this strong memory into an awesome looking toy."
ZOMBIEMONKIE-11PIX2
"Whats coming up in 2012?
October will see the opening of my very first solo show, which will be a return to Zombie Playmobil land! I am also working on a number of larger scale "mega customs" that i should be unveiling over the next few months. Combine that with the new Yokaiju resin character that I am working on and all of the Blamo Toys excitement I have brewing for 2012 and this is set to be a very good, VERY busy year!

Happy Mayan Apocalypse everyone ;)
-ZMG"
Check out full images oif Mikie's HERE on Facebook for his "11 PIXS for 2011", and as well check out his main website @ Zombiemonkie.com!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK