The Adventures & Book of Milk Toof

6307260852_c170656e76 mymilktoof-book

[18 x images in slideshow above]

If you are unaware of the adventures of ickle and Lardee, then now is the time to get acquainted with the lil Milk Toofs or in conceptual essence, a couple of teethes (or is that "tooths"?) - available to view online via http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com (currently they are having oddness of fun with their new couch!) or via their own book; "My Milk Toof" from Chronicle Books!

Created by Inhae Lee - "Cute" and "Adorable" could not even begin to describe this - but I personally will go with "Inspirational" - Doing up dioramas and photographing them, has always been a dream of mine ever since I started down this path of 'toys' :)


I've been aware of Milk Toof for a while, but this is the first time I am featuring them, as they remind me of my own dental issues (the good version of, versus the sordidness of my own dental-malady) which essentially manifested while I was lying in hospital for Stroke recovery in 2010. Then, I was having a massive tooth-ache and disgusting gum-ulcers. And since I was taking blood-thinners, I could not visit the dentists, for fear of blood-flow issues, and frankly nothing was done about it for a good few months (2 in hospital and much more afters when I was out).

Fast forward to post-Stroke a good few months later, I was deemed "okay" to visit the dentist - which by then had my teeth grown out of position due to poor gums, and now my teeth is mangled, on top of recovering from Stroke! One day I might walk free again, but my teeth would be horrid. As of right now as the post goes "live", I probably am still sitting in the dentists's chair, having my teeth cleaned. Gawds but I fear dental-work, but we do what needs to be done, for a healthier life, don't we?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK