Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012: Bunny Ride, Go from Yume

Christmas Bunny Ride
"My choice is Brandi Milne's "Bunny Ride, Go!" because I love Brandi's paintings and this is her first vinyl toy ever produced... I was waiting for it!

It's been released only in the US (through 3DRetro) and since I live in Italy, I was happy to finally get it during the Black Friday sales. I received it just after Christmas, as the last gift of the year (that's why I've taken a pic of it under my Christmas tree)!
It's so sweet I wanna squish that strawberry too!! :D"
From Svetlana aka Yume (check out more on this Flickr!)

Contest Details for Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012. Dateline is January 23rd, 2012 at 12noon (+8 GMT / Singapore-time). Email toysrevilcontests [at] gmail.com (with the subject heading: "GOODBYE 2011 HELLO 2012").
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK