Custom-Feature: DAMAGED GOODS - custom TYO truck from TaskOne

TASKONE-TYO-02
"I met Phil Foss who gave me this truck at San Diego Comic con in July 2010. They were supposed to do a custom truck show soon and asked me to participate. so a year and a half goes by and I never got a date or any word on the show. The truck was still there staring me in the face... and I finally got around to just doing it anyway.

All the tyo custom trucks I have seen so far usually have some bubble letter hit up on the side or a sticker someone printed out to fit along the exterior... I wanted to go further then that. a lot further... I wanted to bring it to a 3D level and incorporate all the space on the inside."
~shares TaskOne.
TASKONE-TYO-01 TASKONE-TYO-03
TASKONE-TYO-04
"There are also some subtle things you may not notice right away such as the wooden floors on interior, chicks on the mudflaps, a wash me on the dirt on trailer doors and a LED light in the back of the truck that turns on with a switch mounted on the bottom side of truck.

So, upon finishing i took the truck into work where my coworker and buddy Brad took a bunch of pics for me. On the way home on the light rail i set the truck (in a box) down to grab something of my pocket and my A.D.D. kicked in and I totally forgot about it... no Idea where it is. who found it or where it ended up."
~added TaskOne.
[All photos courtesy of Brad Topolewski]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK